Roman Jeanno was born in Nogent-sur-Marne in 1986.
Artist photographer and director, Roman places people at the heart of grand landscapes.
Trained at the Ecole des Gobelins ans graduated in 2008, he developped personal photographic series (“Sur les Docks”, ” “Parenthèse norvégienne, “Scotland”) in addition to those made for large companies of international reputation as Publicis, IKEA, Absolut Vodka, Carte Noire ans others. He received in 2014 the price Hasselblad Master rewarding his work.
- Symboles, Group show, Sisso Gallery, Paris, France, Novembre 13 – December 26 2015
- Hasselblad Master 2014
- Expose Yourself Contest 11/14
- “Off the Grid: How the solitude of Norway’s landscape reawakens one photographer’s spirit”, The Washington Post, Nicole Crowder, February 3, 2015
- “Roman Jehanno’s Latence II Captures the Stilness of Life”, The Phoblographer.com, Kevin Leeon, October 16, 2014
- “Tip: Shooting fewer frames will make you a better photographer”, DY Photography, Udi Tirosh, October 16, 2014